Verallia Portugal announced the winners of the 2nd Edition of the ‘Design & Creativity Contest’ on June 26th, presented by NILTON
Last Friday, June 26th, at 3:00pm in the Center for Arts and Spectacles of Figueira da Foz, were announced the winners of the 2nd Edition of the ‘Design & Creativity Contest’. Nilton, a famous Portuguese comedian was the person in charge of presenting this ceremony.
With the motto "Practical and Easy to Use", the awards of the 2nd Edition of the ‘Design Competition and Creativity’ organized by Verallia Portugal revealed great design, innovation, humor and a full house on the afternoon of June 26th.
All students of Design and Arts enrolled in higher education in the academic year 2014-2015, were invited to participate in this Contest to create projects whose aim was to facilitate the use or an everyday gesture based on innovation and differentiation to reach new consumers. The students had to recall the glass proximity qualities to the consumer and propose solutions that can simplify and streamline the day-to-day with the creation of packaging in glass that are practical and easy to use.
The results surpassed expectations, with 88 projects competing and showing high quality and the creativity of the students.
NILTON, accepted the challenge of presenting this ceremony based on humor, creativity and good mood, in a setting of "5 to midnight" (Famous portuguese TV program), in which the furniture was donated by "Móveis Silvério", a company based in the Industrial Zone of the Gala, Figueira da Foz.
The decision and voting of the jurors proved to be difficult due to the degree of innovation that the students presented in the projects. However, the five best projects received a 12-month subscription of ‘Exame Magazine’, a subscription to six months of ‘Wine Magazine’, free entrance to the ‘7th Conference of the Marketeer’ and the Design book "Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products Hardcover Nir Eyal":
- 1º Award assigned to Márcio Coelho with Aureus project in the category "Spirits and Liqueurs", the University of Beira Interior - Covilhã, also received a prize of 2.000,00€.
- 2º Award assigned to Sara Silva with Degusta project in the category "Wine", the School of Education of Coimbra, also received a prize of 1.500,00€.
- 3º Award assigned to Adélia Marques with Drink Pic project in the category “Sparkling”, the School of Education of Coimbra, also received a prize of 1.000,00 €.
- 4º Award assigned to Paulo Oliveira with Enfold project in the category "Spirits and Liqueurs”, the School of Technology and Management of Guarda, also received a two months internship in Verallia Portugal.
- 5º Award assigned to Lisa Resende with Diagonolive project in the category “Oils”, the School of Education of Coimbra, also received a one month internship at Verallia Portugal.
The Honorable Mentions were awarded to the following projects: Duolive by Filipa Gomes of Lusíada University of Porto, Wine Fit by Ricardo Brás of the Lusíada University of Porto, Grip by Rui Antunes of the Lusophone University of Humanities and Technology of Lisbon, RRR - Water Bottle - Reduce , Re-Use, Recycle by Pedro Silva of Lusophone University of Humanities and Technology of Lisbon and Gin Premium by Luís Goncalves of Technology and Management School of Guarda.
With the support / partnership of Movijovem, all participants received a voucher of 10 € in order to take advantage of this discount on Youth Hostels in Portugal.
All projects in PDF and the five 5 Honorable Mentions they can be viewed in: http://www.criatividade-verallia.pt/Home/Resultados.
PDF catalog with all projects: For more information contact: email@example.com.