Verallia Portugal maintains an integrated management system in accordance with all the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000, EMAS Regulation, NP 4457, ISO 50001 and FSSC 22000. Guiding our efforts to continously improve our existing management systems are the necessities and requirements of our external and internal partners. Quality, Environment, Safety and Health at the workplace and hygienic safety of our containers.
In order to further enhance our performance, both in production and sales of glass packaging solutions; Verallia Portugal considers it fundamental to:
- Strengthen the quality awareness and strengthen the quality culture, as guided by the demands of the marketplace, in such a manner as to exceed clients expectations, ensuring environmental protection, ensuring workplace safety and health as well as vigorously assuring the hygienic safety of our products - all with the objective of continuously improving;
- Ensuring that the required resources are made available and are efficiently used in order to reach strategically defined objectives and to enable the company to execute sustainable development, building value, by satisfying the expectations of its many stakeholders;
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements as well as agreements taken on by the company, establishing prevention and monitoring mechanisms, impact control and risk analysis and continuously adopting and implementing best practices available, given that these are financially viable;
- Promote continuous internal dialogue creating a positive environment that seeks continuously to improve the company’s performance, based on an innovative company culture that seeks to simplify processes e reduce response times;
- Assure the involvement of our teams to improve overall job satisfaction, through active recognition and professional growth, stimulating team work e flexibility, quantifying, controlling and adjusting objectives and goals that enable our teams to further improve their overall performance;
- Enable internal and external communication. Document, implement and maintain the policy objectives of the integrated management system up to date, and communicating this to all interested parties.