The main goal is to create relationship with customers and proximity to the market, which allows:
- A new method of communication, concerning all clients and teams of Verallia Portugal;
- Creating a strong relationship with clients in terms of marketing and communication;
- Impressing the client, or working according to his ideals;
- Showing and having our products available, as well as some of the products by the competition;
- The priority will be "pull" instead of "push";
- Very expensive Design offices being replaced by our Innovation Centre, which has become a favourite amongst our clients.
The link between clients requirements and the development of new technologies or products is based on 4 points, which will benefit the client:
- Speed and quality of service;
- Direct access to the know-how;
- 3D visualization of the final product, photographs and markings;
- Providing clients with real technology and services;
- Better relations between Design, Marketing and Performance, (or be it Production).
The management of new technologies / Early Product Management (EPM) of the Innovation Centre enables:
- Customers to have greater access to innovation, which leads to a more efficient return;
- Customers interested, in working with the Saint-Gobain Mondego, increase when it comes to innovation in terms of packaging and competitive advantage;
- Great interest in the Innovation Centre, by the competition.
The management of new products / Early Product Management (EPM), is intended to:
- Guarantee the efficiency of our product development, if possible, in accordance with our industrial tools;
- Allowing for positioning or repositioning, offering our clients a partnership, allowing client loyalty;
- Discussing the quality of our products in an efficient and personalized manner;
- Working more efficiently, resulting in the creation of new products that give added value to Saint-Gobain and to our clients.